Lower Drayton Farm places great importance on the safety of its visitors and endeavours to ensure that the high standards set by the company, are complied with by all those on the farm attraction. We are only prepared to allow entry to the attraction to those visitors who are willing to comply with the regulations set out below. Entry to the attraction means that you agree to be bound by the regulations
We are sure that you will wish to assist us in ensuring the farm attraction remains a safe place.
1. All persons entering Lower Drayton Farm are admitted subject to the following Regulations. Any person who does not comply with these Regulations may be removed from the farm by either farm attraction staff or Police Officers. This is without prejudice to any claim that the farm may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside the farm attraction, all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by Security, Farm Personnel or Police Officers.
2. Lower Drayton Farm reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the farm attraction, ban from entry to the farm attraction or remove from the farm attraction any person who:-
2.1 Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of Lower Drayton Farm, is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors;
2.2 Has behaved in the farm attraction in a manner, which, in the opinion of Lower Drayton Farm, has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors;
2.3 Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner, which may provoke a breach of the peace;
2.4 Does not follow the written or verbal safety instructions or behaves in a manner which may endanger the safety of the individual or other visitors (e.g. entering animal pens unsupervised, etc).
3. All persons entering the farm attraction must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket. Any person attempting to gain admission to the farm attraction or being found inside the farm attraction without a valid admission ticket may be ejected from the farm attraction.
4. No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the farm attraction unless they are accompanied by an adult who shall be 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
5. No dogs (except guide dogs) or other pets of any kind shall be allowed on the farm attraction.
6. To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into the farm attraction, visitors are admitted to the farm attraction subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves to be searched. It is prohibited to bring into the farm attraction any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles or other articles, which may cause injury. The throwing of any article, which could cause injury or annoyance is strictly prohibited.
7. The consumption of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in authorised places and in accordance with the Licensing Act 2003. Accordingly, intoxicating liquor must not be taken into the farm attraction and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol, will be refused admission or escorted from the farm attraction.
8. Lower Drayton Farm will endeavour to ensure that as many facilities and attractions as possible are available for use by visitors. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the farm attraction or events, close the farm attraction or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the farm attraction, and/or suspend or cancel any facility, event, attraction or entertainment programme, due to capacity, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
9. All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must only be used in accordance with the operator's instructions.
10. Unnecessary noise (such as that from the use of radio sets and other electrical equipment), or any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted in any part of the farm attraction.
11. The climbing of or standing upon fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, or buildings is strictly prohibited.
12. Only persons authorised by Lower Drayton Farm are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to visitors within the Farm.
13. Lower Drayton Farm accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage however arising (including that which might arise as a result of any breach of contract) including any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any ride undertaken and/or during evacuation from such a ride in the event of breakdown.
14. Admission and special events tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. They are not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
15. From time to time Lower Drayton Farm or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in and around the farm which comprises the farm attraction, Car parks and special events, which may feature visitors. By accepting these Regulations, you agree that Lower Drayton Farm or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Lower Drayton Farm or such authorised party (as the case may be).
16. The wearing of clothing, which in the opinion of Lower Drayton Farm, is offensive to other visitors is not permitted. Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
17. Lower Drayton Farm is an outdoor attraction. It is the responsibility of the visitor to ensure that they dress appropriately for the weather. In anything other than the very worst weather conditions it is unlikely that the attraction will close or events be cancelled; unless the management takes to cancel on the grounds of public safety refunds will not be available.
These Regulations are for the benefit of all our visitors and will be strictly enforced.
Farm Attraction & Special Event Booking Conditions
Guests are admitted to the farm subject to the farm regulations which are displayed at the main entrance to the farm attraction, a copy of which is available on request.
The rides and attractions are open as indicated on our website and promotional materials. During this time the management of Lower Drayton Farm will attempt to ensure that as many attractions and facilities as possible are open for use by guests. However Lower Drayton Farm reserves the right to alter or change the programme of attractions and facilities if at any time it is deemed necessary to do so.
Tickets are not transferable and accordingly may not be sold or passed to any third party. All persons entering the farm attraction must have a valid entrance ticket.
For the purpose of ticket prices a child is aged between 4 and 11 years inclusive. An adult is aged 12 years and over. Children under 3 years old enter Lower Drayton Farm free of charge.
Please note open dated tickets are not valid for special events.
Lower Drayton Farm reserves the right to transfer tickets to another date at any time or offer an alternative amusement case of attractions/facilities if those booked are unavailable due to inclement weather.
Please note that many tickets purchased online are discounted. For on the day rates please visit Lower Drayton Farm and check before your visit. All ticket prices displayed here are only available when making a booking online.
Please allow 6 days for delivery in the UK. Tickets will be dispatched up to 5 days from visit, after this date they will be held for collection at the main gate.